We take our Reviews seriously!
Herbal and botanical medicines have always been at loggerheads with the pharmaceutical industry. But all that was nothing compared to how Cannabidiol (CBD) – a chemical compound derived from cannabis plants – had to withstand.
Unlike its cousin Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD has no adverse effects on the body. Still, it was not accepted easily by the authorities owing to its link to cannabis, particularly marijuana.
However, hemp, which is also a variety of cannabis but has much lower THC-content, has been legalized in the US, and so has all products derived from it.
But that does not mean that all brands selling “genuine” CBD oils are really doing justice to your health or your pocket. That’s why The Cannabis Radar brings you the most authentic, verified, updated, as well as the most tried-and-tested news and information regarding all the goings-on in the CBD industry.
Besides giving the latest news on the industry, we also review brands and companies for their products, policies, and practices.
From the seeds to the shelf, we ensure the brands we recommend contains only the best and the highest quality, besides giving you the best value for money.
Let’s face it, CBD doesn’t come cheap! But, as we often say, not all expensive brands offer the best value and quality. There are several factors that make up our litmus test for CBD brands.
- 1 CBDFx Review : Product Highlights & User Experiences
- 2  CBDFx as a Brand
- 3  Our Experience with CBDFx: An Overview
- 4  CBDFx FAQs
- 4.1 Q: What is the CO2 extraction method that CBDFx talks about?
- 4.2 Q: Why does CBDFx use PG & VG in vape products? Won’t it harm me?
- 4.3 Q: Will I get a high after using CBDFx’s products?
- 4.4 Q:Are CBDFx’s products available in retail stores?
- 4.5 Q: What is special about CBDFx’sturmeric and spirulina gummies?
- 4.6 Q: What is Melatonin? How does it help in sleep?
CBDFx Review : Product Highlights & User Experiences
In this review, we will discuss, review, and test (for ourselves) some popular products made and marketed by CBDFx, one of America’s favorite brands of CBD.
 CBDFx as a Brand
One of America’s premier online CBD retailers – CBDFx – ensures optimal safety and quality controls, besides offering products at a fair price. The brand, which started in 2014, has taken the term “value for money” to a whole new level with its wide variety of over 50 different kinds of CBD products.
From sourcing its product ingredients from organically grown non-GMO plant extracts to ensuring an advanced technology-driven production system – this brand has created a benchmark for the CBD marketplace. From their Kentucky farms to their labs in California – they have succeeded in making sure that there is no scope for adulteration or lapse in quality control.
With excellent customer support and user-friendly policies, like “Free shipping on all US orders” and “30-day money-back guarantee”, this California-based brand has quickly risen to the big leagues. Being one of the pioneering brands in the industry, it has also set very high standards for everyone else in the market.
While its products are quite affordable, the brand still offers special discounts for military personnel, veterans, emergency service personnel, and first responders. Moreover, the brand is pretty big on its wholesale and affiliate programs.
One of the best aspects of this company is its initiative to continually improve on its existing products and develop new and advanced wellness products, keeping people’s changing lifestyles and common health issues in mind.
Its carefully formulated blends of CBD products contain different extract types for people with different needs and likings. The company also understands human health issues much better than many others – thanks to its team of scientists and health professionals.
A CBD brand that has been well-reviewed and its growth well-documented by the likes of Fox News, Vogue, New York Post, HuffPost, NBC News, and Wall Street Journal, CBDFx is owned by one of the most reliable and reputed companies. Its brand website hosts ample information on the CBD industry through its blogs on the use of CBD as well as on its own products, besides offering several recipes that one can cook up with CBD products.
However, for a company that started with vape products, we expected the brand to also provide sufficient information on its inception and core team members – that was strangely missing completely from their website. This is important, why? Well because vape products have lately received a lot of negative publicity, although not because of CBD. No matter what, users expect to know the people who are serving them, don’t they?
[1.1] CBDFx Products: Highlights
Priced fairly to allow the maximum reach and use by the masses, CBDFx makes and markets a wide range of CBD products, making its use convenient and comfortable for all.
Its products are not only made from organically grown ingredients, but its hemp extracts are also derived using the eco-friendly supercritical CO2 extraction process, making the products safer, more effective, and potent. All of CBDFx’s products are tested by third-party labs for authenticity, cannabinoid profiling, and safety parameters that include screening for pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, growth hormones, and residual solvents.
As a CBDFx customer, you get a wide variety of products, for both you and your pets, as well as get a large number of options to choose from.
It makes and markets one of the highest quality full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate CBD products on the market that include…
- CBD Vape Juices
- CBD Gummies
- CBD Tinctures
- CBD Capsules
- CBD Topicals
- CBD Vape Pens and Kits
- CBD Drinks
- CBD Sublingual Strips
- CBD Oils for Pets
Of these, the flavored CBD tinctures and gummies are the brand’s latest launches. These two particular types of products are quite sought after by a large portion of the CBD userbase.
In this review, we will test three of their popular categories of products. They are:
- CBD Tinctures
- CBD Vape Juices
- CBD Gummies (Recently launched)
- Organic Hemp Extracts of all types, i.e. Full-Spectrum, Broad-Spectrum (zero-THC), and CBD Isolates, extracted with CO2, designed to provide safe, effective, and potent formulations.
- Botanical extracts to enhance the effects of CBD products. Their inclusion depends on the specific purposes they are targeting.
- Organic carrier oils and bases that are suitable for each type of product to enable easy and fast absorption of cannabinoids in the safest possible way.
- The full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products contain terpenes and essential oils that ensure the overall wellbeing of users
- Each of the formulations is optimized for the users by means of using ingredients that are suitable for the specific body types, which includes pets and “hoomans” alike!
[1.1.2] Hemp Source
[1.1.3] Drug Test
- Except for the full-spectrum CBD products, none of CBDFx’s other products contain any THC, which means they can’t make you fail a drug test.
- Even the full-spectrum products do not contain more than 0.3% THC, i.e. it should not show up on a drug test unless and until you use a massive dose of such a product right before taking the test.
- Nonetheless, beware there are times when a drug test shows a false positive owing to the type of test used. However, most drug tests don’t look for cannabinoids, except THC, which is the only psychoactive chemical compound found in cannabis plants, which includes both hemp and marijuana.
- Note that all of CBDFx’sproducts are sourced from hemp that (legally) contains no more than 0.3% THC. So it should be pretty safe for you to use these products without having to worry about testing positive on a drug test.
[1.1.4] Official Company Name
[1.1.5] Shipping Policy
- Free Shipping (5 – 10 days) only within the continental US, that too, as long as you opt for the USPS service option. However, the company doesn’t take responsibility for lost, delayed, or stolen orders through this service.
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii may take an additional 2 – 3 days to be delivered.
- Other shipping options include First Class Mail (3-5 business days), Priority (1 to 3 business days), FedEx (2-day air). These guarantee timely delivery, but these are chargeable and non-refundable.
- New orders are generally processed within 3 business days of ordering.
- Once an order is placed, the buyer will receive an email, informing him/her of the receipt of the order. A second (confirmation) mail is sent once the order has been shipped out. This email, which should reach you within 72 hours of placing the order, will hold the tracking number that can be used by the buyer to track the status of the order.
- You will generally receive your order on the day specified during checkout. However, these timeframes are only indicative or estimates, not an exact guarantee.
- If you’ve created an account on their brand page, you should be able to view your orders and their status on the “My Account” page.
- Currently, CBDFx doesn’t ship to US Territories or APO/FPO.
- International shipping is also available. However, the brand can’t give you a specific timeframe for deliveries. The time taken depends on the distance, foreign customs regulations as well as the local laws of the destination country.
- You can also buy CBDFx products from your local retail outlets. Many retail stores selling CBD products keep their products. Several partner websites also sell CBDFx products.
[1.1.6] Return & Refund Policy
- The brand offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction. However, this offer is valid for only unopened returned in the original packaging.
- No guarantee on used products. The brand does not take responsibility for the effects of CBD on any individual.
- If the products are used or returned without the original packaging, the buyer will not be eligible for a refund.
- The time limit for exchanges or returns of defective or damaged Disposable CBD Pens is 14 days, while for vape kits it is 90 days.
- To return a product, the buyer is required to contact them by filling out their Contact Us form and request a return merchandise authorization.
- In case you receive a damaged or defective product, you must get in touch (via email) with the customer support team within 48 hours of receiving the order, along with pictures of the damage or defect as evidence.
- For returns on promotional items, all items (including free gifts) of the promotion must be returned intact to avail of the refund. In case you fail to do so, the cost of the promotional items will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Replacements or exchanges of products are possible only for exact items purchased unless the particular product is no longer available with the company.
- Exchanges are faster if you simply place a new order and return the unwanted item asking for a refund and sending the new order details (invoice number) along with it.
[1.1.7] Contact Information
Phone: +1 (888) 991-7471
Business Hours: 9 am to 5 pm (PST) Monday to Friday, Except Holidays
You can also drop them a message on their Contact Us page
CBDFx Coupon Codes
CBDFx’s products are quite affordable. However, if you’re keen on getting additional discounts, apply our CBDFx coupon code during checkout FXSAVINGS
 Our Experience with CBDFx: An Overview
CBDFx’s products are available both online and in retail stores. Shopping on their brand website is super easy. So, you won’t need to visit a retail store to fetch their products. Besides, they also offer free shipping in the whole of the continental US. For no worries there either!
The brand website is full of useful information about their products, use of CBD, as well as their accolades and reviews by both users and media houses. You can also check out their CBD FAQ, Terms & Condition, and CBD Glossary pages for more information regarding CBD, their products, their features, and their policies.
The customer support team is quite cordial and helpful with any and all inquiries that you may have. If you subscribe to their newsletter, you can also avail of their special offers and promotions.
The brand sells high-quality products at a fair price. Besides, it also offers special discounts for military personnel, veterans, and first responders. These products are also both potent and safe. You can always check out their third-party Reports before deciding to make a purchase from this brand.
As mentioned earlier, in this review, we will be talking about our experience and assessment of their tinctures, vape juices, and gummies.
So, let’s get on with it.
[2.1] Experience with CBDFx’s CBD Oil Tinctures
CBDFx’s CBD Tinctures are 100% vegan and non-GMO, produced from organic, full-spectrum hemp extracts, which are sourced from Kentucky farms, and organic MCT (fractionated coconut oil) oils.
These tinctures also contain the wholesome goodness of cannabis-derived plant nutrients, including fatty acids, amino acids, and vitamins.
Used sublingually, these tinctures get absorbed into your bloodstream quickly. The use of MCT oil and other plant nutrients increases its bioavailability and boosts its potency.
With CBDFx Tinctures, you get to choose from a wide range of potencies and delicious flavors. These tinctures come in bottles with droppers that are marked to help you dose yourself appropriately.
We chose to test out its highest potency – 1500mg.
- Original CBD Tincture Oil
- Lychee Lemon Kiwi CBD Tincture Oil
- Lemon Lime Mint CBD Tincture Oil
- Blueberry Pineapple Lemon CBD Tincture Oil
We selected the Blueberry Pineapple Lemon variant, thinking that this should be sweet and tangy.
- MCT Oil Derived from Organically GrownCoconuts
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil
- Organic Natural Flavors
- Ways of Consumption
Sublingually, i.e. under your tongue. The natural- (original) flavored tincture can be added to your favorite smoothies or cool drinks and consumed. However, the latter method takes longer to have effect as it goes through the digestive system and interacts with the liver enzymes before the CBD can be absorbed into the bloodstream.
1 – 2 drops once or twice a day, or as per your requirement.
It’s always better to start low and gradually increase the dosage as and when required. This will enable you to find the right dose for you.
Note: Dosage may differ from brand to brand, your body’s changing conditions, and the internal chemical balance of your endocannabinoid system. This is apart from your body weight and severity of the condition for which you’re using CBD.
- Lab Test
All of CBDFx’s CBD Tinctures are tested by independent laboratories “CCTesting Labs” and “BioCann Laboratories”.
Irrespective of their flavors, all tinctures are priced as per their potencies. Here is the list:
- 500mg: $59.99, i.e. $0.12/mg
- 1000mg: $99.99, i.e. $0.10/mg
- 1500mg: $119.99, i.e. $0.08/mg
For our trial, we decided to try out their Original CBD Tincture Oil as well as one of their new flavors – BlueberryPineapple Lemon.
We selected their 1500mg variant, as it seemed best suited for our testers Geoff and Tracy.
Geoff had recently undergone knee surgery, and Tracy, who is now aging, suffers from chronic back pain and arthritis.
As it turned out, we were pretty much right about the flavors and the potency. This potency is best suited for cases of chronic pain and inflammation, arthritis, fibromyalgia, or even severe injuries or post-operative pain. While Geoff went with the flavored variant, Tracy chose to stick with the Original (natural hempy) flavor.
Here’s what they had to say about the product…
Tracy: For the past 10 years or so, I have been suffering from acute pain on my back, right from the back of my neck all the way down to my lower back. I had tried taking painkillers along with regular physiotherapy. Nothing helped. I was in constant pain almost all the time.
Sometimes, the medications only made matters worse. I developed other complications in other parts of my body, like my liver, for instance. I was completely frustrated and angry all the time – on the doctors, on myself, and finally, everything in life!
It had become so unbearable at times that there were days when I couldn’t work, eat, sleep, or do anything. I would simply lie on my back, and hope to God that the pain would subside.
A few years ago, I came across an article on CBD. Not knowing exactly what it is or what it does, I started reading up on it. Then, a friend of mine recommended I used a CBD tincture and a CBD balm. It changed my life for the better. So, when I was approached by one of the websites I follow regularly, I immediately volunteered.
I had heard a lot about this brand and wanted to try out their products, but they were a tad bit costlier than the ones I use. So, I thought this was the best way to know for sure if my CBD is good enough or should I switch to another one. After all, the cost would be justified if I got more relief.
After trying out this tincture for about a week, I realized I was right in signing up for this test. This tincture was indeed much better than the one I was using. Within less than 2 days I was having the same effects as my previous brand. By the end of the first week, I found a new version of me. I was more mobile and able to do things that I had to stop even trying since my back pain developed 10 years ago.
The arthritic pain and swelling that had developed more recently were also gone, something that my previous brand of CBD tinctures couldn’t quite do.
I was getting adequate sleep, without waking up even once during the night. Instead, I was waking up refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning, feeling none of the stress or tiredness from the night before. I have only a few years left before my retirement. I would want to do as much as I can for the society and enjoy the rest of my life with my children and grandchildren. This tincture will definitely give me the time and energy I need for that.
Geoff: I had not been hoping for a miracle. But with this CBD product, that’s what I felt happened! After the accident, the doctors told me that my knee cap and the bones underneath had been shattered. I had to undergo a series of repair and replacement surgeries. Although the doctors tried to help me as well as they could, the pain was almost too much for me to handle at times. Besides, my overweight body wasn’t doing me any favors either. The healing process seemed to be more painful than the actual accident.
So, I asked my doctors if I could supplement my regular treatment of physiotherapy and medication with CBD. They made a few changes in my medication and gave me the go-ahead. They also warned me that I shouldn’t be disheartened if it doesn’t work as per my expectations.
Nevertheless, I started using CBD a year ago and had found that CBD can indeed help manage the pain – at least to a certain extent. I had been looking for other formulations that could work better for me. However, I’ve heard that with CBD it is always a bit tricky.
So, when I noticed The Cannabis Radar’s email regarding trials, I immediately reached out.
To sum up my experience with CBDFx’s tincture, I would have to say: A-mazing! I had not expected this product to work so well. A lot of brands promote themselves in quite a similar manner. But this brand does work far better than many others in the market.
The flavor was nice and tangy. The effects were also quite swift and lasting. I was able to endure longer sessions of physiotherapy and my mobility was improving faster than before. I think, since I was also able to sleep better and my appetite had returned, I was healing faster.
The accident had left me depressed and in constant pain. This CBD tincture seemed to alleviate both conditions. The doctors had told me that it would take at least a year for me to reach some semblance of a normal life. It’s only been a couple of months and my doctors seem more optimistic than before. Now that my healing process has sped up, they feel I may be back on my feet much earlier than they expected.
I would give this product a 5-star and BIG THUMBS-UP!
[2.2] Experience with CBDFx’s CBD Vape Juices
CBDFx is famous for its vaping products, especially the Vape Juices.A large portion of the CBD marketplace opts for these Vape Juices over all products from every other brand. One of the reasons for that is that it is one of the first companies to foray into the CBD industry with only its vaping products.
Naturally, this brand has had the time and experience to improve on its vape juices and develop its formulations to suit people’s needs in the best possible way.
While CBFx has its own range of vape juices, it has also collaborated with ANML Alchemy, a vaping e-liquid manufacturer, to create a new range of vape liquids. Both these lines of products are available in similar potencies and contain CBDFx’sCBD Isolates, besides other essential ingredients. However, they offer completely different flavors – giving you the option of a total of 9 flavors of vape juices (3 by ANML Alchemy).
Besides the two above-mentioned product lines, the brand also sells CBD Oil Vape Additives, which are full-spectrum CBD oils, available in 4 different potencies. These Vape Additives contain a proprietary blend of CBD and food-grade ingredients (Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin to enable smooth and effective vaping experience). This can be added to your favorite e-liquid and vaped or used sublingually (like tinctures) as well.
Another range of products, which is also CBDFx’s most slate line of vaping products, is the CBD Terpenes Oils. Available in four flavors and 2 potencies, these are, in effect, broad-spectrum CBD vaping oils that deliver all the natural chemicals of hemp plants in each serving, without even the slightest bit of the psychotropic component (THC).
The brand also sells its own range of pre-dosed disposable vape pens that are easy to use, offers great and lasting taste, and is as effective as its brand cousins.
In this article, we will only be reviewing the brand’s own vape juices that come in 6 delicious fruity flavors and 3 potencies. All these vape juices contain natural flavors, are tested by third-party labs, and are available in 30ml bottles.
- Blue Raspberry
- Wild Watermelon
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Fruity Cereal
- Rainbow Candy
- Strawberry Milk
- Propylene glycol
- Vegetable glycerin
- Natural flavoring
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Ways of Consumption
Fill any vaporizer with this vape juice and inhale.
The dosage for any CBD product is difficult to assess without knowing a person’s body weight, age, gender, physical condition, and severity of the condition. Even with all this information, a person may not have the expected effects, as his or her endocannabinoid system may react differently to the substance. Hence, it is best to start with small doses and increase gradually. This will ensure you get the right amount needed for your particular situation.
- Lab Test
All CBDFx Vape Juices are tested by independent laboratory SDPharmLabs.
Irrespective of the flavor, all the vape juices are priced according to their potencies.
- 250mg: $29.99, i.e. $0.12/mg
- 500mg: $44.99, i.e. $0.09/mg
- 1000mg: $74.99, i.e. $0.07/mg
We were eager to get on with the brand’s vape juices as we had received excellent reviews about them from both our close friends and relatives, as well as our subscribers. Since vaping produces an almost instant effect, we chose Amanda, who has been a fibromyalgia patient for quite a few years. She had been on a different brand of CBD tincture earlier for the past 3 years. However, she had to stop using that prior to this test.
We had selected the Strawberry Kiwi variant with 1000mg CBD strength. Let’s hear about her experience with this vape juice.
Amanda: I have used CBDFx’stinctures before and really loved them. Effective, delicious, and has lasting effects. So, I thought these vape juices should be able to alleviate my pain faster.
After staying off all CBD products for about 3 weeks, I started with the 1000mg Strawberry Kiwi-flavored vape juice one night. I kept the temperature to a medium and enjoyed the puffs. I could easily feel the difference even while I vaped. Within less than 15 minutes, my pain was almost numb, and I went to sleep.
That night, I had the best sleep in more than a year. All this time, I used to be cranky and ill-tempered because of my pain and lack of sleep. I had to carry on with my work and still have some energy left in me to take care of household chores. Naturally, I was struggling to keep myself afloat. But this vape juice gave me the best and most pain-free sleep in a very long time.
I kept using this product for a couple of weeks. The changes were extraordinary.
- I slept better
- Ate better
- Had a clearer and sharper mind
- Performed much better at work
- Went out with friends and actually had a good time for once
- Spent quality time with my family
- I went out to the movies and even went on a trip to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park with my family!
I wondered why I had not tried this vape product before. It’s a tad bit expensive compared to some brands, but its effects were certainly more pronounced! I am definitely going to use it more often now. Although tinctures are my thing, I will use this vape juice whenever I need a bit of extra help.
[2.3] Experience with CBDFx’ CBD Gummies
Made from organic broad-spectrum hemp extracts, CBDFx’s gummies – its latest release – is one of the best quality CBD products in the market. They are vegan, gluten-free, and all-natural. These gummy bears contain no artificial sweeteners or additives, or any corn syrup.
They come in compact jars, containing 60 gummies, or in little pouches, containing 8 pieces. Available in delicious fruity flavors, these gummies come in 3 variants, depending on their ingredients.
- Regular fruity-flavored CBD gummies to supplement your daily wellness programs. May help in alleviating stress, pain, inflammation, as well as mitigating appetite and sleep issues to a certain extent.
- CBD gummies with Turmeric and Spirulina, which are great antioxidants, helps you fight germs and free radicals, boosts your immunity, and keeps your body in top-notch condition, thereby reducing your chances of falling prey to more critical ailments, like heart diseases, arthritis, stroke, cancer, Parkinson’s Disease, among others.
- CBD gummies with Melatonin, which is the brand’s most recent product to enter the market, can help those with sleep disorders, like insomnia or sleep apnea.
These THC-free chewy treats are a great way of having your daily dose of CBD, with a dash of flavors and a touch of extra-efficient botanical extracts.
In this review, we will test the efficacy of the latter two variants of gummies.
Available in 60-count jars and 8-count pouches
- Regular Gummies: Sweet berry-flavored
- Gummies with Turmeric and Spirulina: Sweet and tangy from citric acid and agave berry
- Gummies with Melatonin: Lemony tangy with a touch sweetness from the cane sugar dust
All these gummies are coated with organically sourced cane sugar granules/dust and are chewy due to the all-natural fruit-based pectin used.
- Organic Hemp extract
- Organic cane sugar
- Organic agave syrup (Antioxidant variant)
- Organic tapioca syrup (Regular & Sleep variants)
- Purified water
- Tri-sodium citrate
- Citric acid
- Tomato lycopene (for color in the Regular variant)
- Organic turmeric(Antioxidant variant)
- Spirulina(Antioxidant variant)
- Melatonin (Sleep variant)
- Natural flavors
- Ways of Consumption
Pop and chew, until it dissolves in your mouth; it acts both sublingually and through your digestive system (edible).
Start with 1 – 2 once or twice a day, and increase as per requirement.
There is no specific dosage for CBD, as it interacts differently with different individuals at different times. It broadly depends on an individual’s…
- Type of physical condition
- The severity of the condition
- Chemical balance within the individual’s endocannabinoid system
- The extent of effect expected
- Lab Test
CBDFx’sgummies are tested by different independent labs.
- Regular gummies: BioCann Laboratories
- Antioxidant gummies: SDPharmLabs
- Sleep gummies: CC Testing Labs
300mg: $49.99, i.e. $0.17/mg
40mg: $9.99, i.e. $0.25/mg
The pouches are a good way to start off, getting the feel of these gummies, but the 60-count jars are comparatively more cost-effective.
We were looking forward to these new CBD gummies from CBDFx. In fact, quite a few of our testers and employees alike wanted to check this out when it was released last year. So, we chose three people who would be right for trying out each of the three variants.
Ryan had mild stress issues, Cody wanted an extra something to supplement his daily wellness regimen, and Cindy had sleep issues.
So, here’s what they had to say about their experience with these yummy gummies…or so we thought…
Ryan: At times, I get worked up over little things and start to hyperventilate. They are usually work-related, especially when my team members get a bit casual about finishing their end of the task. My seniors would advise me to keep my cool, but sometimes, it simply doesn’t seem to be in my control.
I have been using CBD tinctures and gummies from time to time. But this time, it was quite different.
My first impression was not good. I usually expect my gummies to taste better. But with continued use, I sort of got used to the flavor.
My second impression was about the effects, which set in pretty quickly – sooner than expected. Most edibles take around 1 hour to 2 hours to set in. But these gummies were somehow more effective and much faster in combating my anxiety issues.
Within less than a week, I was feeling more confident about my self-c0ntrol issues and tended to be much less aggressive in my behavior – or so my colleagues said.
Overall, a great product, but I would like to add that the sweetness felt a little off, like not natural, although the brand claims to use only organic cane sugar to coat the gummies.
Cody: I often fall ill, catch a cold, suffer from sinusitis, feel stressed out, or simply feel tired. Recently, I’ve also started suffering from acute back pain due to sitting in one place for long hours.
I feel a little bit of exercise and CBD could help me overcome my little issues. So, this trial came as an opportunity for me.
I started off on these gummies, taking 2 in the morning and 2 later in the evening. I started feeling fresher and more energetic from the second day onwards. By the end of the first week, I felt my cold was gone and I no longer felt the nagging pain behind my nose and ears. My appetite and energy level increased, I ate better and did not feel the urge to binge on junk food at all.
I even started going on regular walks early in the morning. Initially, I thought I must be crazy for going out so early in the morning. But by the 6th day, I was feeling so great and not so crazy anymore. I realized my body was coaxing my mind to lead a better life, or maybe it was the other way around.
No matter what, I felt great! Although, I too wished the gummies tasted like real gummy bears. I loved those candies when I was a kid!
Cindy: After trying out many other CBD products, I finally found a product that is both effective and suitable for me. I don’t like taking tinctures or pills. Gummies are usually how I take my CBD. But very few CBD brands offer Melatonin-infused CBD gummies. So, I was quite excited when this product was released by CBDFx. Given the repute of this company, this gave an added impetus for me to try it out.
Initially, I was a bit taken aback by the extremely tangy taste of these gummies. I like my gummies sweet and fruity. This smelt funny and tasted weird. But that soon faded as I got used to the idea that these are effective CBD gummies – which they were, indeed!
The very first dose (I took 2 bears on that first night) was pretty good. I usually manage to stay asleep for less than 2 hours a night. With this, I managed almost 5 hours of shut-eye. So, I kept at it, despite the tanginess, because I could feel that this product could finally help me sleep better.
After a week, I felt fresh and more energized, getting around 7 hours of peaceful, uninterrupted sleep. What was starting to turn into a case of insomnia was quickly reversed and I was feeling quite normal again.
As my sleep patterns improved, so did my eating patterns. I ate on time, ate right, and felt more energetic. I was feeling less stressed out or tired, more active, and was performing pretty well at the office. (My boss was pleased with my work, so that’s there!)
I would say that these gummies could have tasted better, but couldn’t have given me better effects than it did. This is the first CBD gummy that really helped me get back on my feet quickly.
 CBDFx FAQs
Q: What is the CO2 extraction method that CBDFx talks about?
A: The CO2 extraction method is the most eco-friendly process of extracting plant extracts, like cannabinoids. In this case, the carbon dioxide gas is pressurized in a closed chamber to transform into the liquid state. When plants are placed under such conditions, it efficiently extracts the plant oils, without leaving behind any solvents, as it happens in the case of alcohol-based solvents. CO2 turns back into the gaseous form once it comes into contact with the room temperature and pressure.
Q: Why does CBDFx use PG & VG in vape products? Won’t it harm me?
A: CBDFx used food-grade VG (vegetable glycerin) and PG (propylene glycol), two common ingredients used in a wide variety of consumer goods, including asthma inhalers.
These liquids are used as a carrier base for vape juices to ensure smooth inhalation, efficient vaporization, and consistent flavor. This also helps in binding the cannabinoids and terpenes together.
The two liquids are found in equal proportions in the vape juices, i.e. 50-50.
Q: Will I get a high after using CBDFx’s products?
A: No. CBDFx’s full-spectrum products contain less than 0.3% THC, while the rest contain no THC at all. So there is no chance for a user to get “high” after using any product from this brand.
Q:Are CBDFx’s products available in retail stores?
A: Many retail stores do indeed keep their products. However, it is best to check with the stores. Alternatively, you can always place an order online from CBDFx’s website. The brand offers free shipping within the continental US. You can also avail of fast shipping service from FedEx.
Q: What is special about CBDFx’sturmeric and spirulina gummies?
A: The main active ingredient of Turmeric, curcumin, is an effective antioxidant. It neutralizes “free radicals” in your body that can cause many critical conditions. Spirulina, a form of algae, also has many nutritional values. It is loaded with amino acids, B-complex vitamins, calcium, and several other minerals. These CBD gummies also get their deep-green color from spirulina.
Q: What is Melatonin? How does it help in sleep?
A: A natural hormone, normally produced by the brain, telling a person that it is time to sleep when it gets dark, thus regulating your body clock to ensure proper rest, which is essential for the body to work optimally.
Cold temperatures also induce secretion of melatonin. That’s why intense cold can shut down a body.
However, in some people, this hormone may not be working properly, owing mostly due to stress, anxiety, certain medications, or some diseases or conditions.
Melatonin supplements are an effective way of overcoming the effects of insufficient melatonin production by the body. With their help, the overall melatonin levels in the body are increased, enabling the individuals to fall asleep.
CBDFx’s melatonin-infused gummies are such a supplement.