There has been a lot of concern surrounding vaping e-liquids and the consequences of vaping different kinds of illicit vaping products, which includes THC vapes and vapes from unregulated sources. In times like these, even vaping a safe and therapeutic substance as CBD has become difficult.
That is why, we at The Cannabis Radar are trying to reach out to our readers with the best and the safest, as well as the most affordable CBD vape pens in the market. This will ensure you to enjoy and benefit from CBD while staying away from any legal hassles.
Note: With the number of vaping-related deaths climbing across the country, some of the States in the USA have enforced a strict ban on all e-cigarettes, including flavored CBD vapes.
These states are:
- New York
- Rhode Island
San Francisco and Los Angeles are expected to join this list soon.
Vaping CBD has become a popular method of using CBD among many users. Vaping CBD has many advantages. For one, CBD has many health benefits, of which our readers are well aware, making vaping “CBD” both safe and beneficial. Apart from being the most enjoyable mode of using CBD, vaping it has several other advantages that include:
- It is the most efficient method of administering CBD
- Being the fastest method of administration, this process also enables quicker absorption of CBD into the bloodstream and offers the maximum bioavailability to CBD
- It’s a great way to quit smoking
- It also helps overcome drug abuse and enables the body to flush out its effects. This includes strong pharma drugs like opioids and other illicit drugs, like heroin.
Unlike other means of using or consuming CBD, vaping is a completely different ball game. Besides choosing the right brand of vaping products, you also need to know which kind of vaporizer or vaping device is most suitable or convenient for you, and if you’re going for the reusable types, then which vaping juices would serve your purpose best.
In this article, we’ll discuss, try out, and weigh the pros and cons of some of the most reputed brands offering the best-quality vape pens. Vape pens are the most popular vaping devices among CBD vapers these days. It is not only compact and easy to carry around and use but also discreet, allowing users to vape whenever and wherever they wish. It obviously also offers quite a bit of privacy, as it doesn’t too much attention (unless your exhale too much smoke)
But be aware while vaping in public, since it is illegal in some parts of the US, like in New York. Make sure you know the laws of the State in which you live, as well as where you travel.
Note: This article targets mainly the smokers, vapers, and those trying to wean off drugs. “Vaping” CBD can be a good option for them. We would want to warn all non-smokers about the possible health risk, especially for those with pulmonary issues. For them, there are several other efficient methods of using CBD, like edible CBD, CBD tinctures, CBD topicals, etc.
Choosing a high-quality vape pen isn’t always easy
Choosing a good vape pen may be perplexing for new users. Even those who aren’t new will tell you that it takes a lot of trial and error to get the right one for you.
How to choose a Good Vape Pen?
With over 500 brands of vape pens to choose from, selecting the best can be quite difficult, especially when differentiating the good from the bad or genuine from the fake are extremely hard in this overcrowded vaping products market.
For this very reason, we have developed a three-pronged system to ensure we do right by our readers.
- We conducted a survey, in which we sought the opinion of over 10,000 direct email subscribers and readers. To this, over 7,800 people responded with a clear-cut opinion about the brands of vaping devices.
- We examined over 20,000 reviews posted on different product websites, blogs, and social media forums.
- Our dedicated team of testers tried out almost 25 individual brands of CBD vape pens.
This is how we came up with our “Top 5 Vape Pens in the Market”!
Disclaimer: Our aim is only to inform readers about what’s best in the market, and not to promote any brand or product. While some of our readers may not agree with our entire list, we can still stand by it as almost 8,000 of our readers vouched for it.
In order to determine the quality, effectiveness, value for money, we looked at a few aspects and features of vape pens.
The deciding factors for the final list were…
- Battery Type & Battery Life
- Heating Chamber Type & Size
- Performance & Heating Methods
- Safety Issues
- Vape Pen Value
- Compatibility With Vaping Juices (for Reusables)
1) CBDistillery- Organic Farming
Thanks to its natural farming practices, non-GMO herbal extracts, including its cannabinoids and terpenes, third-party lab testing, and zero-additives, all its products are safe, potent, and pure.
Click to Copy Code
2) CBDFx- full-Spectrum
The vapes are compact, convenient to use and carry around, and offer a potent dose of 30mg – 50mg (with terpenes) of broad-spectrum CBH-rich hemp extract.
Click to Copy Code
3) FabCBD - Organic
FabCBD’s disposable vape pens come with MCT oil that is considered safer for your health.The brand’s hemp extract is sourced from organically grown hemp from regulated farmlands of Colorado.
Click to Copy Code
4)SocialCBD - THC - free
Its vape pens aim to promote relaxation, focus, and rejuvenate your senses. All these vapes come in amazingly delicious and fresh botanical flavors, like fruits, mint, and spices
Click to Copy Code
5) Vape Bright- full-Spectrum
Vape Bright’s products are safe, pure, lab-tested, and natural and offer one of the fastest, most effective ways to get a dose of the therapeutic benefits of CBD.
Click to Copy Code
Parameters used to judge each CBD vape pen
To choose a good vape pen, you must look at some specific aspects or features 0f vape pens to understand what suits your requirement. Firstly, there are certain aspects of vape pens that are simply matters of personal choice, and doesn’t necessarily make a vaping device good or bad. Secondly, there are certain factors that one needs to check out to see if it qualifies as a good vape pen – a true value for money product!
A lot of reusable vape pens come with replaceable batteries, while others have built-in rechargeable batteries that need to be charged with a micro-USB cord. Usually, high-quality vape pens are rechargeable, while the cheaper ones come with low-quality lithium batteries, which contain impurities that could either weaken or even degrade vaping experience and even pose a health risk. The disposables come with built-in batteries that don’t need to be reused at all. The battery more or less lasts as long as the juice inside the disposable vape pen lasts.
The airflow influences the vaping experience.
- Those who like the hit of the vaping juice in their throat and lungs should opt for a vape pen that offers less airflow, in which case, the smoke doesn’t escape the vape pen before reaching the lungs. This is a lot like smoking a cigarette.
- Those who love the aroma of the vapor coming out of the vape pen more than the flavor in their mouth need to go with vape pens that offer greater airflow. This allows you to benefit from CBD without having to worry about a throat or lung infection or any other pulmonary disease.
- Heating chamber size
The heating chamber is where the vaping device holds the vape juice or e-liquid. A larger heating chamber holds more vaping juice and so requires fewer refills. But that also means you have to buy a larger cartridge or more vaping juice. This is good for those who need higher doses or are too lazy to refill it often enough. But with CBD, a very large dose is hardly ever needed. So, one would not need a large heating chamber to vape CBD.
The cost of a vape pen isn’t always an indication of its quality. Nonetheless, most high-quality vaping products would be expensive. So, look for the lab test results and user reviews. Make sure these lab tests are done by independent labs and not simply in-house chemical labs.
Qualifying factors for a genuinely good vape pen are…
…durability, safety, quality, convenience, and value for money – the most obvious aspects of any good wellness product.
But that’s not going to be easy for common consumers to detect. So, we’ve broken down the factors in this article for you.
Smaller, more compact, vape pens come with smaller battery life and thus need to be charged more often. [Disposables don’t need to be recharged at all, as the battery life usually exceeds the time taken to consume the liquid contained in it.] Bigger reusables come with longer battery life but are larger and more cumbersome to carry around. If you choose a rechargeable vape pen, make sure you buy one that comes with a micro-USB, as they are easier to use than those that come with adapters.
Consumers should trust products only if they are tested by some third-party laboratory. These independent labs can testify for the authenticity, potency, efficiency, quality, and safety of the products. Our list contains brands that make their lab test reports (CoAs) public.
Brands that offer longer and extended warranties are obviously better than the rest. However, those are pricey. Avoid imported and counterfeit products as they carry no guarantees – a certain red flag that indicates shady practices and possible risks.
Let’s face it – CBD is expensive! And better the quality, higher is the price. But that does not necessarily mean that brands charging high prices for their products are selling premium-quality products just because they say so. So our list only contains those products that offer you the best value for your money. They are all high-quality products with prices that are as affordable as possible.
Every year, scores of new “genuine CBD” brands come up across the US, as well as the rest of the world. To know for sure whether you’re buying genuine products that will be safe for your health and will, in fact, benefit you, you should always buy from reputed brands. Don’t fall prey to unscrupulous dealers trying to push fake or illicit vaping products at a cheaper rate! Often, it is quite easy to duplicate original branded products to look like legit vape pens and sell them at the same price as the legitimate ones. Always buy only from legit websites. It is the safest that way. Moreover, try and stick to American brands that strictly adhere to the established regulations, ensure the warranty on their products, and offer efficient customer support.
5 Best CBD Vape pens of 2020 : TCR’s List of Selected Brands
Founded by a group of Colorado natives in 2016, CBDistilliery today offers a wide range of high-quality, pure, effective, and fairly priced CBD products, including vape pens that are available in four flavors.
Thanks to its natural farming practices, non-GMO herbal extracts, including its cannabinoids and terpenes, third-party lab testing, and zero-additives, all its products are safe, potent, and pure. Its products also happen to offer the highest value for money.
Another interesting aspect of CBDistillery is that it utilizes extracts from only the aerial parts of hemp plants to make its products, instead of the whole-plant extracts used by most other brands. This ensures that the CBD is highly potent, pure, and the overall extract is richer in CBD. Whole-plant extracts have a lower concentration of CBD and other cannabinoids.
The brand website contains ample information on their management, farming and manufacturing practices, the core team members, their endeavors, and campaigns. Besides, their blog also informs and educates site visitors on different aspects of using CBD and their benefits.
Coming to its vape pens, CBDistillery makes them sleek, stylish, and ready-to-use (just wrap your lips around the mouthpiece and inhale). While most of them are disposable vapes, the brand also makes a refillable and rechargeable stylus vape pen (with charger) that can be filled with cartridges of the same flavors of CBD vape oils as those offered in their disposables.
For its carrier agent, it uses TEC Temper Oil instead of the usual PG, VG, or MCT oil. TEC is an all-natural, organic, food-grade agent that is generally used as a carrying agent in foods and fragrances. It is a great agent as it is tasteless and odorless even after it vaporizes. TEC is “Generally Recognized as Safe” (GRAS) by the FDA.
CBDistillery’s TEC formulation is a special blend of terpenes, containing antioxidants and anti-irritants that provides a smoother vaping experience. This formulation is developed in an ISO-certified facility and is thoroughly tested before distribution.
Its vape pens also come with a revolutionary technology centered around the ceramic heating element by CCELL that easily vaporizes high viscosity extracted oil and provides users with a smooth vaping experience.
Besides, the brand maintains some of the best customer-friendly policies, including free shipping for orders worth over $75.
Type of pen:
- 5 variants of disposables, with built-in battery & vaping juice
- A stylus vape pen with a charger, which can be refilled with cartridges of the same flavors by the brand
- Grand Daddy Purp (berry & grape)
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Lavender Vanilla
- GG#4 flavors (earthy pine)
Cartridges of these flavors are also available to be used with their stylus vape pen (with charger).
200mg of CBD
Approx. 2mg per puff; 100 servings per unit
2 – 3 times a day or as per needed
No indicator lights, Just purse your lips around the mouthpiece and inhale. Stylish design with a sleek body and a rounded mouthpiece. CCELL Heating Chamber.
Non-chargeable, non-replaceable for disposables vape pens. The battery lasts as long as the vaping juice. The stylus vape pen comes with a charger.
$25 – 28, i.e. $0.13/mg – $0.14/mg (sale value)
- Available both online and in retail stores
- Transparent business practices, organic farming, non-GMO ingredients, third-party lab testing, good customer policies, like discounts for war veterans, military personnel, and the disabled
- Budget-friendly; free shipping for orders above $75 across the US.
- Two types of vape pens available – disposable and reusable (which is rechargeable and refillable); advanced technology and TEC Temper Oil used in the disposable vape pens
- Five vibrant flavors – both in the disposables and the cartridges
- No ‘money-back’ guarantee on tested products; refunds only if you return sealed products within 7 days
- Regular shipping delays, especially during the holidays; many users had complaints about their customer service
- Some people have complained of poor effectiveness.
- No information on the type of hemp extract used in the vapes. All we know is that they use only extracts from the aerial parts of the hemp plants
- Not much is known about the brand’s founders or core team members, except for their names. However, the brand is quite big on social media platforms.
For our review, we tested CBDistillery’s Disposable Vape Pen with the Grand Daddy Purp flavor (berry and grape). Here’s what our tester, Matt, had to say about his vaping experience.
It smells and tastes wonderful! It works very well too! No complaints at all!
There was no smell of chemicals or burnt vape juices, only a blend of herbal and fruity aromas. While it was mostly a mild hempy flavor, it still had hints of berries and grapes.
The effects were quick and long-lasting. Although my back pain took a little while longer to subside, my feelings of anxiety and depression were gone pretty fast. Within a week, both effects were instantaneous.
From then on, I slept like a baby and woke up each morning fresh and rejuvenated.
Overall, the product was great. It carried a potent dose of CBD, it was effective and experienced no issues at all. The vaping experience was very smooth. The smoke did not burn my throat as it went into my lungs, and the flavors made me feel even more relaxed.
Although I was a satisfied customer of this brand’s tinctures, this was the first time I had tried out their vape pen. It was an amazing experience. I would definitely use it again!
CBDFx is one of the top-ranking CBD brands in the US, making and selling a variety of CBD products, including its most elegant and easy-to-use vape pens.
Although its products are quite fairly priced, CBDFx still offers regular discounts, besides providing free shipping for all orders above $80 within the US. The brand also provides discounts on bundle packs.
Its choice of supercritical CO2 extraction process makes sure that its products are clean, pure, and full-spectrum CBD products, free from trace chemicals, residues, and high levels of THC. Most of its vapes don’t even contain any THC at all. Besides, all batches of its products are regularly tested by third-party laboratories, the results of which can be viewed on their product pages as well as the Lab Reports page, the link to which on the website footer.
The vapes are compact, convenient to use and carry around, and offer a potent dose of 30mg – 50mg (with terpenes) of broad-spectrum CBH-rich hemp extract, along with other essential plant nutrients, like fatty acids and minerals.
The brand offers an amazingly long range of natural flavors to choose from, making you almost spoilt for choice.
From the hempy classics with pine tones (OG Kush) and fuel (Sour Diesel) to fruity flavors of tropical fruits (Pineapple Express, Melon Cooler, Tropic Breeze) to our close-to-heart flavors of strawberries and blueberries (Strawberry Lemonade and Blue Raspberry), and even menthol flavors (Honeydew Ice and Fresh Mint), the brand has made sure everyone can enjoy these elegant-looking vapes.
What’s more, the brand’s easy-to-navigate website and supportive customer care team make shopping for CBDFx products easy.
Types of pens:
- Disposable vapes requiring no recharge or refill
- Two vape kits that are far less discreet are also available with fillable cartridges to go with them
Flavor variants & Potencies:
12 flavors and 2 potencies
- Fresh Mint (30mg)
- Tropic Breeze (Flavors of Tropical Fruits, like Mango & Pineapple) (30mg)
- Blue Raspberry (30mg)
- Strawberry Lemonade (30mg)
- Honeydew Ice (Sweet & Minty, like Menthol) (30mg)
- Melon Cooler (Tropical fruits, with distinct tones of Melon and Menthol) (30mg)
- OG Kush (Combination of hempy, lemony & gasoline flavors, the namesake of a particular strain of cannabis) (50mg)
- Gelato (Hempy/Natural) (50mg)
- Sour Diesel (Gasoline-like, also name of a particular strain of cannabis) (50mg)
- Pineapple Express (Pineapple) (50mg)
- Blue Dream (Blueberry) (50mg)
- Platinum Rose (Rose) (50mg)
These flavors are also available in bottled packs to fill the tank of cartridges for its vape kits.
2mg/draw approx. (10-second draw)
2 – 3 times a day or as per requirement
- Simple and elegant design
- Brushed-metal gold finish
- No buttons, draw-activated
Hemp sourced from:
- Not rechargeable
$14.99 – $19.99, i.e. $0.50/mg – $0.40/mg
- Sourced from organically farmed hemp plants & all-natural ingredients
- Extracted via supercritical CO2 extraction process, and still manages to keep the prices low
- Excellent customer support & customer-friendly policies; great range of CBD products to choose from – multiple potencies, flavors, extract types – as per users’ convenience
- Vapes: Full-/Broad-Spectrum CBD-rich Hemp Extracts offer entourage effect through its different ingredients
- Vapes: Disposables come in a sleek, compact design, and easy to carry around, solidly built. They are also available in two potencies and 12 flavors in all. Refillable options also available
- Ships only within the continental USA.
- No guarantee on used or tested products. The brand does not give you any guarantee on the performance of products
- Not much information on its management and core team is available on the website
- Absolute lack of THC can make the pain relief process slower for some
- It is not like all 12 flavors are available in both potencies. These are two separate ranges of vapes, with the 50mg variants coming with natural terpenes to give you an added benefit. The 30mg variants don’t contain those terpenes.
One of the best vapes for first-timers and experienced users alike, CBDFx’s vape pens come in some lovely flavors. At first, our tester could not make up her mind about the flavor to choose. Then she narrowed it down by selecting the potency first. She went with the 50mg variants that come with natural terpenes. Finally, she chose a classic flavor – Sour Diesel. This is what she had to say about her experience of vaping CBDFx’s vape pens.
I needed a strong punch to make sure I don’t feel the excruciating pain that I was experiencing after staying away from CBD products for a week. So, I picked the 50mg terpene-added variant.
Since this vape pen contains full-spectrum extract, I expected an immediate relief, which I did, after taking 3 puffs and waiting for about 10 minutes.
However, I needed more doses each day (3 doses). I knew I would finish one pen within less than 3 days. That’s why I had ordered 10 of them in advance in hopes that this would last me a month.
Sure enough, it did last me a month. The reason for that is that as I kept using it, I noticed that my dosage requirement reduced. I took fewer puffs each day and over a period of one week, I was feeling much better.
Although the first dose did not seem potent enough to adequately help me with my back pain, it did not fail to bring me relief in the long run.
By the end of this month-long trial, I was back to being myself – a fit, mobile, relaxed, and more focused.
I loved the flavor – almost like the real Sour Diesel with none of the psychotropic effects! I noticed that my sleep patterns and appetite had improved too, making me feel and look more fit and agile. I realized this was, in fact, a better product than those I had tried out.
Although it seemed a bit expensive, as I needed a greater number of vapes, unlike other vape pens in the market, it is quite easy to dispose of and convenient to use. It’s lightweight and compact, and I would carry a vape pen in my purse everywhere I went.
Despite being a small brand, FabCBD has grown remarkably in the CBD market. Its growth is evident by its large userbase and fast-moving products.
Over the years, the company has served its customers with an adequate variety of potent, safe, effective, and high-quality CBD products.
While some may prefer VG/PG in their vape liquids, FabCBD’s disposable vape pens come with MCT oil that is considered safer for your health. However, people with pulmonary or respiratory issues should consult their doctor before trying this CBD vape pen.
The brand’s hemp extract is sourced from organically grown hemp from regulated farmlands of Colorado. All other ingredients used in their products are also GMO-free, vegan, and suitable for use by people with all kinds of health conditions.
As a brand, Fab CBD is committed to:
- Ensuring high quality of products
- Maintaining high standards of farming and production practices
- Adhering to safety protocols & offering a healthy range of potencies
- Providing world-class customer support
Type of pen:
Disposable, with built-in battery and vaping juice
Active (fresh citrus flavor, coupled with a hint of mint for a refreshing and revitalized feel)
250mg of CBD
2mg per draw; approx. 125 servings in all
2 – 3 times a day or as per estimated dosage
Hemp sourced from:
Orange-colored pen, with a stylish, compact design; discreet with a small light indicator at the back end of the pen opposite to the mouthpiece. The light stays on during the 5 seconds’ draw, and blinks 5 times to signal the heating element has turned off, as intended.
Non-chargeable, non-replaceable. The battery lasts as long as the vaping juice.
$39, i.e. $0.16/mg
- Disposable, best for one-time/month-long use (125 servings)
- No hassle of recharging batteries, refilling heating chambers, or buying separate vaping juices
- Discreet, sleek, and stylish design
- E-liquid made from organically grown ingredients, including the hemp extract sourced from Colorado
- Great price for quality provided
- Only one option in flavor/ingredients. The brand previously had another variant (Calm, with a sweet floral aroma), which has now been discontinued
- No options in potencies or sizes
- Can’t use it with any other vaping product, it is a single unit, so you can’t utilize the benefit of this pen along with a vaping juice of your choice
- Although not necessarily a con, the brand often runs out of stock. Some may view this as a Pro since it goes to show this brand of vape pens is popular among users
- No information on the extract type used to make these vape pen liquids. However, it may be safe to say they use full-spectrum extracts like most of its other CBD products
One of our testers, Sophie, had quite a few good things to say about this brand of vape pens. She was keen on making the most of these vaping products before the stocks run out. Let’s hear from her about her experience of using this product:
For a small company like FabCBD, it is amazing how well they have done in catering to the needs of CBD users in the best possible way. I have used quite a few of their products, and this vape pen was possibly one of the only ones I hadn’t tried out so far.
When I wake up in the morning, owing mostly to my back pain and lack of Vitamin D, I drag my feet. One dose of this very smooth and deliciously tasting vape gives me what I need to jumpstart my day
I loved its sleek design and found the pen to be not only quite effective but also value for money. Offering 250mg in all, this pen contains a total of 125 servings. I would take 2 puffs (2mg each) of this e-liquid and get off the bed and go about my regular chores before I left for work.
The effects were immediate and lasted quite long, unlike most other brands of vape pens or vape juices. My back pain as well the early morning cramps were all gone within minutes of taking 2 draws from FabCBD’s Active CBD Vape Pen.
By the second day, I could feel my body reacting to this vape liquid more readily and swiftly. My back and spinal muscles were relaxed, allowing me to be more mobile, and calmed my nerves considerably, making me more alert and focused. My performance at work improved considerably, thanks to my new-found ability to focus better as well as not be irritated all the time.
Earlier known as SelectCBD, SocialCBD has not only changed its name last year, but it has also gone through a sea-change in the management, the way it caters to its customers, and what it puts in its products.
SelectCBD, which became SocialCBD after Curaleaf Holdings Inc handed over the rights to the brand to Sentia Wellness in May 2019, now sells only THC-free CBD products, after it started experiencing issues with selling CBD in states where THC is absolutely forbidden by law.
The original company was started by Cameron Forni, with only a small team of 15 people in 2015, now employs over 350 people.
This Oregon-based brand is quite popular for its vape products, especially its vape pens. According to Sentia Wellness, the company that owns the brand, SocialCBD is the No. 1 CBD brand in Oregon, California, Arizona, and Nevada.
From its pure CBD isolates to the brand’s work culture have all been recognized by some of the biggest mainstream and industry media outlets. The brand sticks to its promise of providing only the best and the most natural ingredients of hemp plants to everyone without any of the undesirable effects of cannabis plants (like THC).
The little THC that was present in some of their products (all below 0.3%) has now been removed completely from its product lines.
Apart from that, SocialCBD’s products are extracted with the help of one of the safest, most advanced, and eco-friendly technologies in the market. That is why these products are pure, clean, devoid of any pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, or THC, giving consumers a perfectly blended formulation that is both consistent and effective. They are all tested by ISO 17025-accredited third-party labs
Its vape pens aim to promote relaxation, focus, and rejuvenate your senses. All these vapes come in amazingly delicious and fresh botanical flavors, like fruits, mint, and spices and are available in convenient, compact packaging with solid built. Formulated with essential oils, these vape juices are contained in ceramic core heating chambers that allow the e-liquid to heat up evenly without any chance of emitting a burnt smell. This ensures you get only the unadulterated flavor of the CBD juice inside.
The company also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee on their products in cases where orders are delivered in damaged or defective condition.
Type of pen:
Flavor variants & Potencies:
- Grapefruit – 125mg, 250mg
- Lemon – 250mg
- Lavender – 125mg, 250mg
- Cinnamon – 250mg
- Peppermint – 125mg, 250mg
- Spearmint – 250mg
1-2 mg of CBD per 3-second puff
2 – 3 puffs a day or per requirement
Sleek, slender, and compact, with no protruding mouthpiece that ensures discretion; comes in a nice blue light blue colored body, just like the color of the SocialCBD brand logo.
Non-rechargeable; it is a disposable vape pen. The battery lasts as long as the vape juice does.
$24.99 ($0.20/mg) to $39.99 ($0.16/mg)
- All-natural extracts used; advanced technology applied in both the extraction process as well as and in the vape pens’ heating chambers.
- No solvents, pesticides, or heavy metals found in products. Users get a pure, clean, and potent dose of CBD
- THC-free, so no scope of any adverse effects
- Vape pens: Sleep design, compact and easy to carry discretely
- Multiple flavors, none of which are anything close to hemp. So those who don’t like the smell or taste of hemp can use it freely
- Not entirely organic
- Not many details about the essential oils used have been given
- People with coconut allergies may face some issues
- Not much information on the brand’s inception, history, and management, or its parent company, is available on the website.
- You can’t view their lab test results before buying their products
By now, we have tried out several brands of CBD vape pens, and it was getting even more difficult to narrow down the list. We had to examine each one of them with a fine-tooth comb to make sure we are recommending only the best in our list. Select- aka SocialCBD’s vape pens were among those. Owing to the confusion over whether this brand will survive the test of time and the new management, we had pushed it down on our list along with several other brands (that we won’t be mentioning here). Besides, it also does not offer purely organic ingredients. Nevertheless, its advanced technology-driven purity, overall quality, and affordability managed to win our hearts.
This is what our tester, Shannon, had to say after she used a couple of products from this product line (250mg):
I have tried out quite a few vape pens before, but this was an amazing experience. I used the Revive – Lemon Vape Pen in the morning when I wake up and the Relax – Lavender Vape Pen later in the evening a little before I go to bed. (I did also try out their Spearmint (Focus) variant once when I really needed an extra nudge to clear my head during a stressful day at the office.)
2 puffs of the lemon-flavored vape oil in the morning really kickstarted my day. Within less than 15 minutes, I was fresh and alive – completely free from all kinds of pain and stress from the night before. I got ready for work and had another small puff. This was it for me! I was all ready to take on another hard day at work.
My day at the office went pretty well. I was much calmer and composed, more social, and in a happy mood. The usual hurdles at work did not seem like hurdles anymore.
Later that evening, after I returned home and had my supper, I took 3 puffs of SocialCBD’s Lavender-flavored vape pen. The little kinks that I had on my back were gone, all the tiredness washed away from my mind and body, and made me feel at ease.
I joined my husband by the pool for a glass of wine and after about 15 minutes, went to bed. That night, I slept like a baby. I usually have very disturbed sleep, with all the thoughts from work circling inside my brain. But not this night. I can’t remember the last time I slept so well!
Overall, a great product. Wonderful flavors, amazing quality, and quite affordable for a CBD vape pen. I am considering trying out the other flavors as well.
A couple of things that I didn’t like about this vape pen are that you can’t see how much vape juice is left in the pen and the mouthpiece tends to get a bit warm with longer and multiple draws. However, it does not really get too hot for your lips.
Founded by Jason Hand, Vape Bright is an all-vape product brand that uses its unique blend of highly potent CBD vape oil from organic hemp grown in regulated farmlands of Scandinavian highlands.
Vape Bright’s formulation is designed to optimize the therapeutic potential of CBD to the fullest. Created by their in-house chief chemist Ben Smith, their vape oil is designed to give users the satisfaction of getting higher potency (than most other brands) at even small doses (up to 10 times higher).
Containing no additives other than terpenes present in natural cannabis, Vape Bright tastes hempy, just like real cannabis.
Overall, Vape Bright’s products are safe, pure, lab-tested, and natural and offer one of the fastest, most effective ways to get a dose of the therapeutic benefits of CBD.
Its Thrive Beyond Starter Pack that comes with a chargeable battery, charger, case, and 250mg CBD vape cartridge. Ideally, these cartridges need to be stored in a cool and dark area to avoid crystallization of the oil.
After its success with its premier product line, “Thrive”, the brand has now expanded to other product lines, that include “Inspire”.
Type of pen:
Reusable, rechargeable, comes with Vape Bright battery, charger, case, and a 250mg Thrive Beyond’s CBD vape cartridge
250mg of CBD
10 mg of CBD/serving approx. Around 25 servings
10 puffs of 2-3 second duration or as per needed
- Classic design with a metallic mouthpiece
- No buttons or light indicators
- Long battery life (510 thread battery)
- Offers over 100 inhalations on a full charge
- Fast and easy recharging with any USB port for 30 minutes
- The 2-volt setting, suitable for heavy users
- A full starter pack costs $65 ($0.26/mg)
- The 250mg cartridge alone costs $55, i.e. $0.22/mg
- Pure, Organic, all-natural Vape oil; sourced from regulated farmlands of Scandinavia
- No VG/PG or any other thinning agent, terpenes and other non-psychoactive cannabinoids to offer added boost to CBD
- Long battery life; fast and easy charging
- Highly potent formulation, more potent than most other vape pens
- No switches or buttons to conk off, so you can use the product without having to worry about it getting damaged
- No flavors, but that is something that the brand boasts of in a way as to suggest that they do not add anything except hemp extracts and MCT oil.
- No disposable variants available; high cost of upkeep of vape pen
- Requires frequent recharging, have to carry the entire kit everywhere in order to use it
- Appearance-wise, this product may not be that great. It has a very traditional look
- MCT oil can be harmful to people with coconut allergies, as well as those with pulmonary issues, as any oil-based product, when inhaled, creates clogging of lungs’ alveoli.
This is one of the most traditional vape products. While that may be unimpressive for new users, this doesn’t bother the most experienced vapers. For them, getting over other bad habits should predominate factors like looks. So, without further ado, let’s hear from Shelly, who tried out this vape pen for us.
This was like going back to my younger days when we did a lot of things that we should not have. Nonetheless, now that I need a larger dose of CBD each day to get over the long list of issues that plagues my body, and mind. Not only do suffer from constant depression and intermittent anxiety pangs, I have a nagging pain in my back – right from my shoulders down to my lower back – a condition caused by staying on my feet for long hours with heavy weights on my shoulders (I was a news cameraperson during the 80s and 90s).
I feel flavors are for beginners who need something extra to morph the smell of hemp. It does not bother or me or most people of my generation.
Overall, I felt the product was excellent. The effects were almost instantaneous and lasted a long time. The brand has kept up with the changing times and the advancements in science. I only wish they did the same when it comes to making disposable vape pens.
It is not always convenient to carry around the whole kit. Besides, recharging the battery may also not be possible everywhere and every time. But that shouldn’t stop us from getting our daily dose of CBD.